Sunday, March 30, 2014

I'm so impressed!

I just love to hear success stories about what Young Living essential oils are doing for my friends & family--it really makes my day to know that I'm part of a company that is helping so many people.

Here is just one story from a friend's dad suffering from rheumatoid arthritis:



That is just 6 days of using Copaiba, Panaway & Frankincense topically daily & drinking 2 oz of Ningxia Red daily. WOW!

I'll be sharing more success stories about fibromyalgia, ADHD, autism, weight loss and more! Who knew that essential oils could help with so many issues! I certainly didn't before I started my oil journey!

We've been able to completely re-do our medicine cabinet with essential oils!

This whole essential oils thing has become so huge that I've created a Facebook group for people that are interested in learning more about oils. It's called Apothecary Society because we are all, in our way, our own modern apothecaries trying to navigate our way through health issues naturally with the least amount of side effects & chemicals. This Facebook group is for people to learn more about oils, to ask questions, to read success stories--and the cool thing is--there's absolutely NO sales talk in it! So, you can just join it & learn. You can leave it at any point too. If you're interested in joining it, comment below or Facebook friend me and let me know you'd like to be added to the group. You'll learn a lot in a no-pressure environment.



This is the amazing kit that I started with. It comes with so many oils for you to try for so many different issues:
It comes with 11 oils (5 mL size), some samples, but the best part is, you'll also get a FREE diffuser! That thing is worth $98 (retail)! I didn't think I'd use all of the oils in this kit. I bought it mainly for the thieves oil &  the diffuser because I wanted to be prepared for the cold & flu season. (Did I tell you that diffusing thieves kills 99.98% of the airborne bacteria &  viruses?). But, let me tell you, I've used all of the oils & had to buy more because I love them so much. Stress Away & Peace & Calming--every mom's must-have oils! Valor--can you say no snoring? no clenched jaw at night? deeper sleep than I can ever remember having? Yes, please! Panaway--bye bye to sore muscles or back aches. Frankincense & lavender--can you say--softest skin ever? And the allergy trio--lavender, lemon & peppermint--love it!  I could go on & on, but I won't. :) 


Go to www.AWellLivedLife.Net to the Products section for more information about Young Living Essential Oils.


No comments: