Friday, February 8, 2008

A HypnoBirthing testimonial

Hi-
Here is a testimonial from one of my HypnoBirthing couples about the value of taking the classes.

I was most impressed with the overall package of the class. With all the information we learned, along with the VERY helpful instructor (Carol), materials for the class, etc…for the cost of it all; it is so worth the money! I loved the HypnoBirthing class because it helped get me through my birth, but you could apply the relaxation techniques and methods to your daily life! It was the best class I could take while preparing for my birth. The affirmations, scripts, visual aids, CDs with deep relaxation exercises, etc. , were ALL so helpful. I am so thankful for everything that I learned. I plan on using it again with my future children as well! Also, Carol was very positive and ALWAYS willing to help when we needed. Thank you, Carol, for EVERYTHING…you are an inspiration to us all. We both enjoyed the class and are so thankful for your willingness to educate and help with our birth!!!~Susan & Hector, 1st time parents, La Mesa, CA.

Thanks Susan & Hector for the testimonial!

www.AWellLivedLife.Net
AWellLivedLife.blogspot.com

No comments: