Sunday, June 6, 2010

A HypnoBirthing testimonial--Patty & Dan


Patty & Dan took my HypnoBirthing classes on Tuesdays in March 2010 at Babies by the Sea Boutique. While they were in my class, they hired Jo Kilburn, a local doula & HypnoBirthing instructor, to support them during their labor. They were birthing at Scripps La Jolla, which has one of the higher c-section rates in San Diego.

Patty kept in contact with me throughout the remainder of her pregnancy. Her baby was breech, but he turned after using chiropractic & acupuncture.

Here is the birth announcement she sent me:

I went into labor after my acupuncture appt on Tuesday and Tyler was born yesterday at 12:51pm. He weighed 7lbs 7 oz and 20" long. We labored at home for several hours and checked into hospital at midnight at 5cm. Jo Kilburn, my doula, and Dan were an amazing labor team for me. I wanted to let you know he made it into the world and to thank you for all of the help and advice the past few months. HypnoBirthing is the way to go for sure! It was hard but worth it to see the result. Plus I was mini-celebrity on the floor because they don't see many unmedicated births here at Scripps La Jolla!

Patty plans to write up her birth story in more detail to share at a later time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, Patty & Dan! Enjoy your babymoon!

If you're interested in learning more about how HypnoBirthing classes can help you have an unmedicated, comfortable birth where you feel in control without fear & tension, please visit my website at www.AWellLivedLife.Net or www.HypnoBirthing.com to find a practitioner near you. I am currently taking enrollments for my July class series in Cardiff at Babies by the Sea Boutique & Encinitas at Indigo Dragon Health & Wellness Center.

If you're interested in learning more about Jo Kilburn's doula services or HypnoBirthing classes, please visit her website at www.preciousbirth.com.

All my best--Carol
www.AWellLivedLife.Net
www.AWellLivedLife.blogspot.com

No comments: