Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A HypnoFertility Success Story

"I started seeing Carol after having issues with irregular periods and unsuccessful attempts to get pregnant. I had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years naturally on my own and had done IUI a few times unsuccessfully. Trying to get pregnant was taking over my whole life and I was feeling so disheartened and depressed. It was hard to be around my friends with kids. It was hard to be happy for my friends that were getting pregnant. Seeing Carol was a blessing. I was able to fall apart, cry, get angry and feel supported, not judged by her. Then I would leave feeling "put back together" and so relaxed and at peace from the hypnosis and Carol's support. The hypnosis helped change the way I was thinking and the negativity and depression went away more quickly than I ever thought possible. HypnoFertility and Carol's support helped me keep going when there were so many times I felt like giving up. I'm pregnant now and we are thrilled! I'm still seeing Carol to help me stay healthy in both mind & body during my pregnancy. I highly recommend HypnoFertility to anyone who is having issues with getting pregnant! I only wish I had found out about it sooner! It was worth every penny!"
~C.R., La Jolla, CA.

If you are trying to conceive and having difficulty, HypnoFertility can help you release the stress, tension, and anxiety that comes along with infertility so that your body and mind are working in harmony    HypnoFertility can help you get pregnant faster and more easily.    
Please visit www.AWellLivedLife.Net for more information or call Carol at 858-837-1259 

No comments: