Monday, March 10, 2008

Miessence Testimonials

Miessence Certified Organic Product Testimonials--Pregnancy & Babies
From Issue Two of the MiNews Newsletter

May 11 2007
I recently had my 1st baby named Oliver! Throughout the whole pregnancy I used Rejuvenessence on my belly twice a day. It felt great & kept my skin in excellent condition. I did not get one stretch mark (my body was prone to getting them in the past)--I was so thrilled! It's such a wonderful product!
Another must-have product during pregnancy was In-Liven. I took it 3 times a day & felt absolutely fantastic. On the odd few days that I forgot to take it, I found my hips would ache at night. This was just another indicator of how much this probiotic does for your body. Needless to say, my baby is bright-eyed, has perfect health & is bounding with energy. I know he getting all the nourishment he needs from my organic diet & lots of In-Liven. There is no way I would go through a pregnancy without it!
Thank you Czerral & ONE Group!
Regi S., Australia

Feb 12 2007
I have been using the In-Liven probiotic regularly for 4 months now, since my daughter was a month old & began having colic. I am breastfeeding & found that her colic symptoms improved greatly after about a week of my taking In-Liven. I have also lost around 15 kilos (from a size 16 down to a size 10), & no longer retain too much fluid since I started taking it. I have been overweight since my son was born 14 years ago & am feeling so much healthier & fitter now. Thanks for such a safe, healthy & effective product.
Karyn B., Australia

August 7 2007
I just wanted to let you know of another fantastic reason to use In-Liven. My daughter who is teething has been getting dreadful nappy/diaper rash (4 teeth through & horrid nappy rash). Due to gastro going around town, I increased the amount of In-Liven the girls were having. Next thing I realize that 5 more teeth have through (over 2 month period) & not a sign of ANY nappy rash. I only realized that when I increased the In-Liven that the rash disappeared also, & we never got gastro in our house at all, even though most of the town I live got it. Has to be the In-Liven. Thank you very much.
Lisa D. Australia

February 27 2007
When I was pregnant, the pigmentation in my skin around my face & under my arms began to go dark. I was so embarrassed to raise my arms. The worse thing, I was pregnant during the summer, so wearing singlets was a no-no. Pregnancy brings out the beauty in some women, but, not under my arms. I became depressed until my best friend told me to go organic & to try Miessence. Wow, what a godsend! I was able to clean off the dark pigmentation & I have never gone back to any other deodorants. I highly recommend this product to all women who love to have beautiful skin.
Marjorie M., Australia

If you're interested in finding out more about the products mentioned in these testimonials, please visit my website at www.AWellLivedLife.Net & click on the Miessence tab. Miessence products are certified organic to food grade levels & contain the highest levels of certified organic ingredients compared to other product lines. The ingredients have been cold-pressed & cold-extracted.

No comments: