Sunday, March 21, 2010

A HypnoBirthing testimonial


Amy & Ian took my January 2010/Thursday HypnoBirthing classes. Here is their birth announcement & testimonial:

I wanted to let you know that Ezra was born on March 9th, at 9:31am. He was 7 lbs, 19.3" long, and entered this world via a beautiful, natural HypnoBirth.

Thank you so much for teaching such a wonderful, transformative class. You know that I wasn't convinced on the idea of natural birth before the class started, but I could never imagine doing anything else now. It was such a wonderful experience being fulling aware and in control throughout the birthing process, and Ezra so wide-eyed and alert after he was born. He is such a mellow, easy baby. (Takes after his dad!)

I can't tell you how many people are shocked when I tell them that Ezra was born with no induction, no epidural, and no tearing. I had stopped telling people how we were planning to birth because I didn't want to hear "This is your first? Talk to me afterwards!" anymore. It is as though people don't realize that it is actually possible!!!!

Just let me know if you ever need another testimonial or reference for someone who is not sure about the class. I would be happy to speak with anyone considering HypnoBirthing and sing it's praises.

~Amy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations Amy & Ian! Enjoy your babymoon & thank you for allowing me to share your story. I hope that the non-believers are now believers after knowing that you had a natural birth!

Enjoy your babymoon!

All my best--Carol

No comments: