Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wishing you the best for 2009

Happy New Year!

Here's a wonderful affirmation that I posted on my bathroom mirror so I can read it every morning & every night...it's from The Secret's daily calendar.

An affirmation for the rest of your life:
"In the new picture of the coming years, I see my life growing & expanding in everything:
in health, youth, & unlimited energy at all times & in all circumstances.
I see myself in complete freedom.
I see unlimited growth in my personal capacity, mental power & intellectual brilliancy.
I see constant improvement in all the elements of my personality & my body.
I see daily growth in my wisdom, understanding, insight & realization.
I see myself in peace, harmony, love & joy & I see my character expanding to be stronger &
more beautiful.
I see the never-ending betterment of friends, associations & environments.
I see myself in everlasting joy & infinite bliss."

I really liked the Daily Calendar made by the people at The Secret. It kept me focused on the positive & was a nice was to start the day. I highly recommend it & will be getting the new one for this year (which isn't a calendar).

Wishing you the best 2009!

http://www.awelllivedlife.net/
http://www.awelllivedlife.blogspot.com/

No comments: