Thursday, December 28, 2017

Goodby 2017, Hello 2018!

Ready to ring in a New Year full of abundance? First, we've got to get rid of the things that held us back in 2017.
Join me on my Facebook page at Carol Yeh-Garner: A Well Lived Life on Friday, December 29th at 10 am PT for a FB live where I'll be doing a guided imagery exercise to help you get rid of the blockages holding you back and helping you start your 2018 with abundance.
I'll also be giving away 10 copies of Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Ekerand 10 copies of Finish by Jon Acuff on January 7th, 2018.
Get the details of the giveaway on my Facebook page.
If you use oils, I recommend that you have Build Your Dream, Abundance with Humility, or Into the Future diffusing when we do the guided imagery.
Hope to see you Friday morning!


No comments: